I’m so happy that I got the chance to review 10 Storks, a Subscription Box for pregnant woman! We just had our 1st granddaughter last November so not looking to be pregnant any time soon . But several friends of mine are having a child or grandchild soon so I jumped at the chance to try out 10 Storks.
10 Storks gets their name from the 10 boxes they send an expectant mother. They send a box every month with a new set of items carefully chosen for that stage of pregnancy. There will be 3-9 products in each box. They offer many organic, non-toxic products that are safe for mom and baby. Pregnancy essentials and other goodies are included on this exciting journey to motherhood. And, as a bonus, when the blessed little one arrives 10 Storks sends the mama a FREE Newborn box! How great is that? In addition to their monthly subscription, 10 Storks also offers one-time options like their Baby Box or Pregnancy Survival Kit.
Here is the box. Very cute. It came inside a medium flat rate USPS box.
Here’s the 10 Storks information card. Since I’m not pregnant I did get a laugh at this card, I guess I’m 7 months pregnant. Someone should probably tell my hubby . I like that they provided information on what to expect at 7 months and included some products that go along with that pregnancy stage.
And here are the products I received. I used Amazon for retail pricing when available. If the item is not on Amazon, I used the manufacturers website to determine retail value.
1. Mambino Organics Madarin Body Wash, 8 ounces (Retail $16.00) – This full size body wash smells YUMMY! I like that this item is great for anyone, pregnant or not . I think all pregnant woman deserve a little pampering so this is a perfect item!
This organic wash gives a fresh aroma to your body and revitalizes your skin. This is to pamper yourself in a luscious smell.
2. Mambino Organics Moisture Me Body Toning Oil, 5 ounces (Retail $18.79) – Another great full size item that can be used by all woman. I think every woman I know would like to tone some part of their body I think this would also be great for postpartum woman. I’m going to save this for the winter. I generally don’t apply body lotion in the summer with all the extra humidity in the air. But I think I’ll love this right after a winter shower!
Whether you use this as a massage oil or to soften your skin, this is safe for you and your baby.
3. Earth Mama Mama-To-Be Tea Sampler, 16 teabags (Retail $13.99) – Yes, another full size item! See a trend here? This is a FABULOUS idea, offering 4 different types of tea, a tea for every stage of pregnancy. I’ll be giving this to my pregnant friend. I hope she enjoys tea .
- Ginger-minty Morning Wellness Tea helps settle pregnancy nausea that can sometimes last all day long.
- Comforting Heartburn Tea is safe for pregnancy heartburn and deliciously soothing, whether or not you’re expecting a baby.
- Peaceful Mama Tea combines calming herbs in a delectable blend to help ease a mama’s busy head and agitated body.
- Yummy Third Trimester Tea combines organic herbs formulated especially to nurture all those mama parts gearing up for birth.
4. Burt’s Bees Mama Bee Leg & Foot Cream, 3.4 ounces (Retail $13.78) - This is a peppermint & rosemary leg and foot cream,,,, hmmmm yummilicious! And yep, you guessed it, full size .
This will help your lower extremities deal with the discomfort it has been experiencing.
The total retail value of my 7 month 10 Storks box was $62.56! Not only is the value of the 10 Storks box amazing, I was also impressed that every item sent was FULL SIZE and from very high quality brands! This box is incredible! I can’t imagine a pregnant woman who would not LOVE to get this box!
Want to try 10 Storks and save $10? It’s easy. Use the code crazy10 and you’ll get $10 off any box, even their one time boxes.
Disclaimer: I received this box free for the purpose of a review. My opinions are 100% own and I was not compensated in any way.